Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today i wake up at 7+,Lazy to go school today than i pon school today than go back to my sleep again than wake up around 12+.After that than go play my laptop awhile untill 1 or 2 + than get ready myself go kovan meet my friends than go down to bugis for my match after we reach bugis they tell me cancel so i fucking boring at bugis around 7 something i leave bugis go PS meet my brothers i call them wait for me at the ocbc bank there.i reach PS.We went up to 7th floor my bro go play maxitune than i awhile than stil wating for my others friend to comes.After my friend reach i went down to mrt meet them we at the mrt keep thinking or where KBOX or SENTOSA than all say go sentosa than we went to sentosa meet my sister we at sentosa was so fucking boring than i do my jumpstyle n tecktonik there i took my video down my will upload ba i think.After awhile we leave sentosa we walk fuck long way than reach vivo city than we take cab back to hougang plaza play pool.After while pool we go nugget block slack untill 3 or 4 { than all went back home to sleep :)
Have a great time with my brothers n friends :)

i will update more TMR :) SCHOOL HOLIDAY COMING SOOM AWESOME ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment